Thanks for checking out my site!
Wanted to take this page to provide a little background on myself as well as share some non-work accomplishments and awards. As a person, I am an enthusiastic individual who is highly personable. Self-driven, I am always looking for my next project and eager to begin something new. I consider myself a problem solver, being able to think outside the box to provide a solution that may not be obvious to others. Whether working in teams or independently, I have had success in managing projects to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Bold City Agency LLC – Web Development & Marketing Firm
DolfinPack – Extreme Sports Hydration System
Two Way Resume – Market Yourself To The World
I have 6+ years experience developing clean, clear, content focused websites primarily on the WordPress CMS platform. I have a strong background in developing e-commerce sites on several platforms including Magento, WooCommerce (WordPress), LightSpeed Retail, & Shopify. I’ve managed multi-million dollar websites including INC 5000 companies.
I have a strong grasp on current e-marketing techniques and confidently adjust clients spending to achieve maximum results.
Web Development Terminology:
Cross Browser / Device Development – typically starting with mobile first frameworks
Strong WordPress CMS Background
- Time Management - 90%
- Networking - 95%
- Deadlines - 100%
- Communication - 95%
Two Way Resume - January 2012 - Current
• Developed the website, backend CMS, marketing plan, and business objectives.
• The service provides its members with an advanced, customizable online resume.
• Allows users to create a professional appearance online to better market themselves.
• Working with schools around the country to market the service to upcoming graduates.
Bold City Agency LLC - January 2012 - Current
• Web design firm specializing in clean, clear, & content focused websites. Strong background in e-commerce UX and UI design. Customer flow is key to a successfuly e-commerce site.
• Firm also specializes in WordPress custom development.
• Firm currently manages multiple multi-million dollar web companies including an INC 5000 company.
Head Marketing Manager / Web Developer
• Oversee and manage the Surf Station online store, the largest retailer of surfboards online in the world.
• Increased sales 56% from 2012 to 2013 through the use of new marketing techniques, new website design, and better overall customer experience. The online store is on track to break one million in sales in 2013.
• Led the implementation of a new point of sale software that integrated the storefront’s sales and inventory with the online store.
• Co-developed and coded several websites, including the online store, blog, and buyer’s guides; surfstationstore.com, surf-station.com, cisurfboardsreview.com
• Worked extensively with SEO utilizing landing pages, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Sitemaps, and working extensively with the WordPress functionality.
Flagler College - 2009 - Current
GPA: Overall – 3.60; Major: 3.71
Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
NAUI - April 2013
Open Water Diver
Two Way Resume has a new promotional video going live today. Check it out!
Get In Touch
Your message was sent successfully!
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.