Founder - Two Way Resume
Thanks for checking out my site!
Wanted to take this page to provide a little background on myself as well as share some non-work accomplishments and awards. As a person, I am an enthusiastic individual who is highly personable. Self-driven, I am always looking for my next project and eager to begin something new. I consider myself a problem solver, being able to think outside the box to provide a solution that may not be obvious to others. Whether working in teams or independently, I have had success in managing projects to complete tasks efficiently and effectively.
Primary Skills & Expertise
Bold City Agency LLC – Web Development & Marketing Firm
DolfinPack – Extreme Sports Hydration System
Two Way Resume – Market Yourself To The World
I have 6+ years experience developing clean, clear, content focused websites primarily on the WordPress CMS platform. I have a strong background in developing e-commerce sites on several platforms including Magento, WooCommerce (WordPress), LightSpeed Retail, & Shopify. I’ve managed multi-million dollar websites including INC 5000 companies.
I have a strong grasp on current e-marketing techniques and confidently adjust clients spending to achieve maximum results.
Web Development Terminology:
Cross Browser / Device Development – typically starting with mobile first frameworks
Strong WordPress CMS Background
Florida, United States
• Developed the website, backend CMS, marketing plan, and business objectives.
• The service provides its members with an advanced, customizable online resume.
• Allows users to create a professional appearance online to better market themselves.
• Working with schools around the country to market the service to upcoming graduates.
• Web design firm specializing in clean, clear, & content focused websites. Strong background in e-commerce UX and UI design. Customer flow is key to a successfuly e-commerce site.
• Firm also specializes in WordPress custom development.
• Firm currently manages multiple multi-million dollar web companies including an INC 5000 company.
• Oversee and manage the Surf Station online store, the largest retailer of surfboards online in the world.
• Increased sales 56% from 2012 to 2013 through the use of new marketing techniques, new website design, and better overall customer experience. The online store is on track to break one million in sales in 2013.
• Led the implementation of a new point of sale software that integrated the storefront’s sales and inventory with the online store.
• Co-developed and coded several websites, including the online store, blog, and buyer’s guides; surfstationstore.com, surf-station.com, cisurfboardsreview.com
• Worked extensively with SEO utilizing landing pages, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Sitemaps, and working extensively with the WordPress functionality.
my education history
GPA: Overall – 3.60; Major: 3.71
Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
Open Water Diver
kind words from others
John Doe was a fantastic worker. Always on time, quick to help and was a huge asset for our company.
Some Works I'm Proud Of
Keep Up With Me
I will return your email as soon as possible.
Your message was sent successfully!
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.